Small Fish Services offers group classes on technology for all levels. The minimum is 5 paid registrations at $10 per person per 2-hour class. Contact us for information on complimentary registrations and customized classes.
Here is a sample of classes offered:
- Introduction to Facebook
- Introduction to LinkedIn and Twitter
- Contributing to a WordPress Website
- Contributing to a Joomla Website
- Administering a WordPress Website
- Administering a Joomla Website
- Introduction to SugarCRM
- Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Building a New Website
- Creating Website Graphics
- Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010
We encourage participants to bring their laptops and ask lots of questions.
Small Fish Services is here to help you help yourself. Let us set up your systems and train you to maintain them. We specialize in free open-source software and reasonably-priced commercial packages.
We have been in your shoes and know your fears – Will we fall behind because of poor technology infrastructure? Will we be overcharged for systems that don’t work properly? Will the work take so long that it never gets finished? Let us use our expertise to guide you to the best technology usage for your mission.
- Website creation, redesign, and design tweaking, including both aesthetics and function.
- Social media and social networking strategy and implementation.
- Training and policies for staff who will edit pages.
- Template and logo design.
- Domain name and hosting setup.
- Setup, configuration, and training for online event registration, email marketing, and survey systems.
- Database software selection and configuration, including association management systems (AMS), customer relationship management (CRM), web content management systems (CMS), online event registration, mass email, and survey systems.
- Gap analysis to optimize your current software.
- Data cleanup.
- Report creation.
IT Strategic Planning
- Integration of IT strategy with existing planning.
- Input for ongoing planning.
- Staff consultation.
- Board presentations and planning facilitation.
Office Efficiency Audit
- Analysis of current processes and technology.
- Recommendations to save money and heartache.
- Process documentation and training.
Office Automation Services
- Personalized Microsoft Office 2007 training.
- Document creation and formatting.
- Templates for websites, e-mail, PowerPoint, Word, and more.
- Maintenance of Microsoft Access databases.
Contact us for a free consultation.
Small Fish Services offers coaching to individuals and groups. Plenty of companies will do tasks for you with a high, ongoing price. Small Fish gives you the personalized help you need to learn to do these tasks for yourself.
- Beginning computer skills – from using the mouse to navigating the Internet.
- Online identity – mastering Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Microsoft Office 2007 – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Organizing – from electronic files to desks to attics.
Small Fish offers subcontracting services to consulting and software vendors, including:
- Meeting facilitation
- Requirements gathering
- Web content migration
- Data cleanup
- Process documentation
- End-user training
- Volunteer management
Contact us to discuss rates and availability.